GETTING STARTED WITH INSPIRED HYGIENE
At Inspired Hygiene, we love partnering with dentists, hygienists and office managers to help you elevate your hygiene services, systems and profits. We work with practices of every size—in fact, we pride ourselves on our ability to customize our training format and content to your style and goals.
Are you a dentist who is…
- Worried about the amount of undiagnosed & untreated perio in your practice?
- Are you a dentist who is in need of clear, written hygiene protocols and systems and to have your entire team on the same page?
- Watching hygiene profits slip through your fingers?
- Wishing you could find a way to get your hygienists to help fill YOUR book?
Are you a dentist who:
- Wants to know your hygiene team’s potential for growth? You’re curious to know how you stack up to industry benchmarks for successful hygiene teams. You want a second set of eyes to take a deep dive into the inner workings of your hygiene department and see where the potential for growth lies.
Are you ready for the answer? Discover Growth
- Needs fresh ideas to expand their hygiene services? You enjoy online learning. You and your team easily implement new strategies into day-to-day. You want new ideas to expand the services & products you offer in hygiene and increase productivity, or you just have a few specific questions.
Tired of the same thing? Reveal New Ideas
- Desires hands-on training and coaching for their team? You have a well-established practice and you know it’s time to get your entire team on the same page with customized training and on-going coaching. You want hands-on training in instrumentation, laser application or assisted hygiene.
Are you ready to level-up? Customized Training
CE credits are provided by Inspired Hygiene. Inspired Hygiene is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2017 to 5/31/2020.