empower your team to be productive, profitable, and prosperous
What’s Standing in Your Way?
- Do you have excessive open time in your schedule?
- Is your production low or stagnant?
- Are you receiving resistence from your hygiene team about moving to a new level?
- Is your hygiene team inconsistent and “doing their own thing”?
- Is your hygiene compensation out of balance?
- Have you increased your level of care, but find there’s no focus on the hygiene standard of care?
- Are you frustrated because you don’t know how to motivate reluctant hygienists or with inconsistencies in your processes?
- Do you feel conflicted with hygienists that you enjoy having on your team but are not performing well?
- Is your confidence level low when leading your team?
- Are you confused when it comes to implementing systemized protocols and processes in hygiene?
- Are you worried about the health and future of your business?
Tap into your full potential with maximized patient care and hygiene profitability. Watch our video to learn more about Inspired Hygiene and how we can help you.
Our Clients’ Growth and Success
get your team on board – we can help
Take the First Step Toward Success as a Team
At Inspired Hygiene, we love partnering with dentists, hygienists and office managers to help you elevate your hygiene services, systems and profits. We work with practices of every size—in fact, we pride ourselves on our ability to customize our training format and content to your style and goals. Allow our team to show you how you can maximize your team’s potential.
PACE-Approved Continuing Education
CE credits are provided by Inspired Hygiene. Inspired Hygiene is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2017 to 5/31/2020. Provider ID #322412
proudly featured on:
education at your fingertips
One thing I love most about attending conferences is that I always bump into dental teams that we’ve worked with. […]Read More›