Inspired Hygiene is proud to announce
Profitable Perio Online Bootcamp
Did you know that most dentists are leaving at least $500,000 on the table every year because they fail to implement a comprehensive perio therapy program?
Are you one of them? Let’s take a look…
- 1 Doctor, 2 Hygienists
- 2000 active patients
- 20% have active periodontal disease = 400 patients
Let’s say that those 400 patients need very conservative perio therapy:
- 2 quads site specific therapy = $400
- 2 sites local antibiotic per quad = $140
- Full mouth series xrays = $120
- Comprehensive Perio Exam = $70
- Homecare Products – $125
- 4 Perio Maintenance visits/year = $500
= A whopping $542,200 the first year!!
And this doesn’t include new patients or the advanced care you could deliver by incorporating laser or antibiotic therapy and genetic and bacterial testing. This is just YOUR cost of not having a comprehensive perio care plan in place.
Think of what it could be costing your PATIENTS…Increased risk for:
- heart attack
- poor pregnancy outcomes
- periodontal bone loss and tooth loss
What would you rather do to get the training for your team to double, triple or even quadruple the amount of perio therapy you’re delivering?? What if you could get that training without leaving the comfort of your office?
Forget about the cost of gas or airfare or hotel rooms,
we’re bringing the CE to YOU!
Here’s what you’ll get from the Profitable Perio Online Bootcamp
- 6 one-hour webinars you can access from the office, home or on your mobile device
- 6 hours of AGD-PACE approved CE for each active participant
- E-workbook full of checklists and step-by-step systems to walk you through the course and help you implement fast. You can print one for every team member if you would like.
- Action plan at the end of each session to help you move forward
Learn even more with the BONUS content:
Your Presenters for the Program:
So what will YOU GET from the
Profitable Perio Online Bootcamp?
- Discover YOUR current perio percentage and YOUR potential for growth with a personalized and detailed Hygiene Department Analysis
- Checklists to guide you through all the steps of a perio therapy, re-evaluation and maintenance appointment
- Finally get the entire team on the same page with a common perio standard of care
- Ideas for new products and services to add to your perio program to make it more complete and productive
- Easy-to-use tool to track your progress each month
- Strategies for overcoming the obstacles that may be holding you back (like a too full or too open schedule, patient objections or out-dated beliefs and mind-sets)
- Key words and verbiage for enrolling even your long-time patients into the perio therapy they need to get healthy
- Systems to reduce hygiene open time as you increase your effectiveness with diagnosing and treating periodontal disease
- A system to increase hygiene production while taking outstanding care of your patients!!
- Learn the #1 most important tool for increasing perio enrollment in your office and how to implement it immediately
- Set yourself up for success by controlling your time instead of letting it control YOU
- Begin to overcome old beliefs and a limiting mindset that might be holding you or your team back from taking perio to the next level
- Learn how to calibrate your team for accuracy and confidence
- Discover your own ‘why’ to keep you committed to implementing a new perio system
- Get over the fear of enrolling long-term patients into perio therapy…for good!
- The basics of perio coding from dentistry’s top insurance expert
- Gain the verbal skills to keep patients in perio maintenance
- Get excited about stepping out of the ‘prophy trap’
- Create one simple shift in your diagnostics that will double perio enrollment instantly
- Understand what’s included in Perio Maintenance
- Finally get the answer to the question ‘Can we alternate perio maintenance and prophy?’
- Get the building blocks to create your own perio protocol or refine the one you have
- Science-based evidence that links active periodontal infection to specific life-threatening health problems
- Key phrases and tips for quickly and effectively explaining the oral-systemic link to your patients
- How to stop feeling like a hamster on a wheel and step into the role of being a true healthcare provider
- Tips to get your patients to ‘own’ their disease and participate in the perio diagnosis process with you
**So if you’ve known for a while that you need to boost your perio program,
get an update on the new perio science and what the systemic link really means, this is the course for you.**
CE credits are provided by Inspired Hygiene. Inspired Hygiene is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2017 to 5/31/2020.